- Pre-litigation management
- Corporate law: conflicts between partners, management liability, implementation of liability guarantees
- Civil and commercial law: contractual disputes, liability, damages
- Preventing business difficulties
- Business assistance in safeguarding, insolvency, receivership and judicial liquidation procedures
- Creditors’ assistance in a collective proceeding
- Defending leaders against personal and monetary sanctions
Corporate – Mergers – Acquisitions
- The legal follow-up of the company’s life (minutes of shareholders’ meetings; approval of the company’s financial statements, updating of registers, follow-up of the legal secretariat)
- Mergers and acquisitions (letters of intent, MoUs, promises of sale and acquisition, deeds of acquisition and sale, asset and liability guarantees, merger treaties, contributions of securities, etc.).
- Restructuring of groups of companies (creation of companies, contributions of securities, mergers, demergers, partial contributions of assets, transfers of business, etc.).
- Private equity operations (LBO, MBI, MBO, etc.)
- Setting up partnerships and joint ventures (incorporation of holding companies and subsidiaries, drafting of partnership agreements and partners’ agreements, etc.).
- Structured financing (review and support in the context of acquisition and asset financing as well as real estate financing)
- The implementation of the company’s key contracts related to the above-mentioned operations and the drafting of commercial contracts related to the commercial activity
- Support and advice for the establishment of foreign companies in France
- Individual labour relations: employment contract development, remuneration policy, breach of contract, international mobility of employee and manager
- Collective labour relations: organisation and duration of work, collective bargaining, staff representation, internal regulations
- Social audits, employee transfers and harmonization of social status in the context of divestment and acquisition of companies
- Restructuring and turning down companies: preparing social plans, supporting companies in collective proceedings
- Social litigation: challenge to individual and collective dismissals, disciplinary proceedings, electoral litigation
- Criminal labour litigation: covert labour, harassment, illegal labour loans
- Literary and musical publishing law (publishing contracts, licenses).
- Audiovisual and phonographic production (Production contract, performers, licenses)
- Collective management (SACEM, SACD, ADAGP, CFC, SAIF, SOFIA, ADAMI, SPEDIDAM…)
- Protecting creations, Business secrecy
- Trademark law (INPI and EUIPO registration procedure: filing and opposition, nullity litigation, forfeiture, drafting licensing agreements)
- GDPR compliance, DPO
- Enforcing IPR (brands and copyrights) and unfair competition litigation in a digital environment